Emily is a freelance mobile makeup artist based in Swansea and South Wales. She is also available for work nationally, and is regularly found working in London.
Professionally trained and passionate for all aspects of makeup, Emily is available for bridal makeup, special occasion makeovers and makeup lessons alongside editorial, fashion, commercial and advertising work.
Emily will approach any challenge with enthusiasm and a professional attitude. Modern in her approach, you can assure she is up to date on trends as well as the latest products and application methods.
Credits, experience and clients include:
Editorial work published internationally in numerous print and online magazines including:
Commercial and corporate work for:
- VOGUE Italia online,
- South China Morning Post,
- The Ones 2 Watch,
- No Substance,
- About Fashion
- Zeum (print),
- Petrie Inventory,
- Psychologies magazine (print),
- 1883 magazine,
- Sunday Girl (print),
- Hope St,
- Your South Wales Wedding (print)
- Love Our Wedding (print)
Hair & Makeup for fashion lookbooks and e-commerce for designers and brands such as
- TK Maxx,
- Dr Organic,
- Blueprint Partners,
- Mastercard Worldwide,
- Lonely Leap.
- Motel Rocks
- Jane Norman
- Route One,
- Makeda Matheson,
- Sun Jellies,
- Ruyi Lifestyle
- Perfection Bridal,
- Oak & Hyde,
- The Good Find Store,
- Ife's Closet and more.
- Shows: GUCCI - AW17 (Milan Fashion Week), Celine - AW17 (Paris Fashion Week), Burberry - AW17 (London Fashion Week), AV Robertson - AW17 (LFW), Charles Jeffrey - AW17 (London Collections:Men), Roberta Einer - SS17 (LFW), Marta Jakubowski - SS17 & AW17 (LFW)
- Publications: Vogue China, Dazed, Sunday Times Style, Document Journal
- Key Artists: Lucia Pica, Inge Grognard, Louise Constad, Lauren Parsons, Lucy Bridge, Yadim, Rebecca Wordingham, Celia Burton.
- Commercial/Advertising: Marks and Spencer christmas commercial 2013 featuring Helena Bonham-Carter, Rosie Huntington Whitely and David Gandy
In July 2014, June 2015 and May 2016 Emily was shortlisted as a finalist in the 'Makeup Specialist' category at the Welsh Hair & Beauty Awards.